The Fulton County Sheriff’s Office Tax Sale Auction held the 1st Tuesday of every month. You must be at least 18 years of age. You cannot register onsite. You must be registered by 5:00 pm the Friday before the tax sale. Also, you must be a registered business with the Georgia Secretary of State and your status must be ACTIVE.
- Bidders must register online providing the necessary registration information such as name, address, phone numbers, driver’s license, email address, and any other information requested for identification. The Bidder hereby acknowledges that he/she is of legal age and sound mind. By registering you are agreeing that you have read and fully understand the complete ‘Terms and Conditions of Auction’, and any additional terms and conditions announced or on the website, and agree to be bound thereby. All registered Bidders take full responsibility for their bidder’s number. Bidder numbers are nontransferable. Bidders must bring a printed copy of their registration form and identification to the Tax Sale during the hours of 8:30-9:45 am to receive a Bidder Identification Card for the Tax Sale Auction.
- Bidders must register each month for the Tax Sale.
- Winning Bidder- Upon the conclusion of the Tax Sale, the winning bidder will come back within 1 hour to 185 Central Ave. SW TG500 Atlanta, GA 30303 to receive their total amount due to Fulton County Sheriff’s Office.
- Winning Bidder must pay by 3:00 pm on the 1st Tuesday of the month. Any Bidder who fails to pay will be banned from any future sales and will be subject to legal actions. NO EXCEPTION.
- All payment must be in the form of Cash, Bank Cashier Check or a Postal Money Order, NO EXCEPTION.